Choosing the best kitchen cabinet is a dream for most homeowners. Whether upsizing or upgrading your kitchen, getting the best quality cabinets for a contemporary kitchen is the best you can do.
However, choosing new Phoenix custom cabinets can challenge most shoppers. If you are looking for the best style kitchen, you can shop by brand, fashion, and design. In this article, you get some tips you can use to shop for the best quality kitchen cabinet.
There are different types of kitchen cabinets that you can shop for your home.
- Base cabinets: These are cabinets that rest on the floor. They feature drawers, doors, and unique toes kick for a uniform look.
- Pantry cabinets are the tallest cabinets you can have for your kitchen. They run from the top of the wall to the toe kick providing enough storage space for your cutlery.
- Wall cabinets: These are more decorative cabinets that are attached to the wall. They come with decorative features such as glass paneling and corner cabinets.
There are different styles of kitchen cabinets you can shop for if you look forward to upgrading your home. You can choose a kitchen cabinet style depending on your home’s architectural style, taste, and preferences.
- Arched cathedral: In this style of cabinets, the doors are arch shaped and are recessed within the door frame. This is the best cabinet style for upper wall cabinets.
- Beaded: For this cabinet, the panels feature stripes created by a single or double groove, also known as a bead. You can combine beaded-style cabinets with different cabinet designs to make your kitchen stand out.
- Flat panel: This type of cabinet features a door that has one flat panel. The panel has molding surrounding it. This should be the best choice for you if you have a transitional kitchen.
- Shaker: This style of cabinets is similar to mission cabinets but has a narrow frame holding. When going for this style, you are focusing on durability and functionality.
- Mission: These cabinets feature flat panel doors. They come in square frame molding with clean and simple lines. The cabinets are made of oak and stained to highlight the wood.
When shopping for the best kitchen cabinet, you can go with the type of wood used to make them. If you are not sure about the best types of wood, you can ask a kitchen designer for tips.
Many materials are used in making kitchen cabinets; stainless steel, thermo foil, wood, melamine, and metal. You can choose based on the functionality, durability, and aesthetics you are looking for.
Solid wood is still one of the best options you can go for when shopping for the best quality kitchen cabinets.
There are many things you can consider when shopping for a quality kitchen cabinet. Consider things like finishing option, type of wood used, style of cabinet, and the beauty it adds to your modern kitchen.