JEE Main 2021 Answer Key for the February Session will be released shortly after the release of JEE Main 2021 Result on their main official website. The answer keys for both Papers I and II will be released simultaneously, and candidates can check their approximate scores using them. The JEE Main 2021 Answer Key will be released in a PDF document format, and candidates can log in to access the same. With the exam being conducted in four sessions this year onwards, separate answer keys will be published for each session.
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key will have the correct response to each question; however, candidates will be presented with a window to challenge those responses. The answer key challenge system allows candidates to register their objection corresponding to the question directly online on JEE Mains’ official website. A non-refundable fee of ₹ 1,000 per question is applicable for raising any objections against JEE Main 2021 Answer Key.
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key: How to download?
The National Testing Agency will release the answer keys on JEE Mains’ Official Website after the publication of the JEE Main 2021 result. Below are the expected steps to download the JEE Main 2021 answer key:
- Visit the official website for JEE Main. There should be a newly released information piece on answer keys. Click on that link.
- Now you will be prompted to enter your application form number and date of birth to log in and access the answer key.
- Once you provide the details, click on the submit button.
- A PDF file which is the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key, should be downloaded onto your system.
Key Information To Keep In Mind
- The JEE Main 2021 Answer Key will be separate files Paper-1 for BE/BTech, Paper-2A BArch, and Paper-2B for BPlanning.
- The PDF will contain the question IDs and their corresponding answer key.
- All papers for BE/BTech, BArch, and BPlanning have been done using these answer keys.
- The marks thus obtained will be used to determine the percentile and rank of candidates in the final JEE Main 2021 result.
How To Calculate Your Score From The JEE Main 2021 Answer Key
The JEE Main answer key 2021 is the reference based on which candidates are expected to calculate their probable scores. After downloading the PDF, students should follow the below steps to arrive at their final score:
- Compare the OMR sheet of their own answers to the keys in the PDF and mark the correct and wrong ones.
- Each correct answer is awarded four marks.
- Each wrong answer runs the penalty of 1 mark.
- If a candidate did not mark a question or marked multiple options on one question, 0 marks are awarded for it.
- Now adding up the marks and subtracting the total penalty from it, candidates can find out their probable score in JEE Main and subsequently a part of their JEE Main 2021 result.
Challenging The Official JEE Main 2021 Answer Key
Candidates will be presented with a window to challenge the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key. They can register their objection corresponding to the question directly online on JEE Mains’ official website. The candidate has to go to the JEE Main website and click on the answer key challenge link. Once on the page, they need to use their application number and date of birth to login and register their complaint. A non-refundable fee of ₹ 1,000 per question is applicable for raising any objections against JEE Main 2021 Answer Key and can be paid via credit/debit card/Net banking/UPI/any eWallet service. The fee stands refunded if NTA approves the candidate’s challenge.